Gen Y has finally made it to motherhood. Okay, so they’ve actually been doing it for a few years now, but it seems the world is now paying attention to the new breed of mothers born post-1981. And it’s not all about selfies and social media. Really.
Here are a few ways Gen Y mums (also known as millennials) are doing things a little differently.
- They look on the bright side
- They’re sophisticated communicators
- They reach out and look for connection online
- They’re not so crazy about rules
- They’ve got a lot on their plates
- They don’t take themselves too seriously
- They like things to look … good. That’s OK right?